Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Divine Keeps Promises

February 15, 2015

Thankfully the Divine does keep promises.  Over a year ago, the Divine promised me that I would stop hurting from the loss of my husband.  At that time, I could not imagine that this was going to happen.  In the first few months that I was a widow, I would put on a happy face and try to go about my life not wanting anyone to know that I was suffering so much inside.  Despite my happy exterior, I felt the hole in my heart aching all the time.  When I went home at night in the privacy of my room, I would collapse into my bed, cuddle my dogs and feel so alone, lost, deeply saddened and depressed.  All I wanted to do was sleep and ignore the world.  Even my sleep was not peaceful.  Many times I couldn't fall asleep or woke up several times in the middle of the night even though I was very exhausted and wanted to sleep.

Well, it has been just a few days over that one year and I do feel so much difference.  My heart is still and peaceful.  I am not in deep grief or with hurtful feelings of unbearable loss or sadness.  I still miss my husband but it doesn't pain me anymore to think about him or his death.  Remembering him and our life together is now like a comfort that brings a gentle smile and warmth to my heart.

Divine experiences helps us grow. I am grateful for this life experience.  Losing my spouse has given me the courage to be stronger, more independent and compassionate of others who have the similar experience.  I am able to understand what grief, loss and death and is like, and this experience helps me serve others in their loss of a loved one.

In the past several months, many people have come into Master Sha's Tao Healing Center in Honolulu telling me about their unresolved grief and sadness.  Because of what I experienced, I am able to relate to them and help by teaching and offering specific ways to heal their grief.  

The Divine gives you what you need exactly when you need it.  My saving grace is that I am a Worldwide Representative and Divine Channel of Dr. and Master Zha.  As Master Sha's representative, I teach Master Sha's incredible soul healing miracle wisdom, lead practices, attend advanced training and do lots of healing blessings and personal consults.  As I served more and more, my grief was being washed away little by little.  

When I went through very severe spiritual testing that brought out my doubt, fear, worry and confusion, my teacher came to visit.  In between his personal consultations, Master Sha looked at me and asked if I was okay.  Of course, because of his loving compassion, I burst into tears and told him that I was uncertain about my own life purpose and what I should be doing with my life. He just smiled kindly and said just focus on serving and you will be fine. Master Sha was totally right. Because that's what I did and the days just flew by and before I knew it, one year passed.

Trust in the Divine and the Divine Messenger.  Master Sha is a representative of the Divine.  Just as he encouraged me, all I needed to do was serve with an open heart and everything transformed.  Divine and Master Sha are always right.

Da Gan En (Greatest Gratitude) Divine and Master Sha!  I love you both you have helped me become whole again.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Beloved Master Diana,

    I just discovered your blog and am reading one post after the other. They are all beautiful, heart-touching and filled with deep wisdom and truth. Thank you for creating these beautiful posts. Thank you for sharing this most recent journey of healing and transformation. I watched you on the webcast last week and thought how powerful you are, how confident you are, how clear you are in your calling to serve others.

    with the greatest love and light,

    Master Ximena

    ReplyDelete